There is a dead deer on the road, who do I call?

Only deer on the side of the road will be picked up (i.e. not a deceased deer on private property). For state roads (please see list below), please call PennDOT at 484-340-3200. For local roads, call the PA Game Commission at 610-926-3136. Other deceased animals (raccoons, foxes, skunks etc) will not be picked up.

For deer IN the road and obstructing traffic, please call the non emergency Willistown police line at 610-647-1440. 

State Road List
N Cedar Hollow Road
Delchester Road/State Road 2013
Devon Road/State Road 2024
Goshen Road/State Road 2010
King Road
Lancaster Avenue
Paoli Pike/State Road 2014
Providence Road/State Road 2016
South Valley Road (between Devon Road to Whitehorse Road)/State Road 1005
Street Road/State Road 926
Sugartown Road/State Road 2022
Warren Avenue/State Road 2015
West Chester Pike/State Road 3
*Whitehorse Road (*bridges only)

Roads not listed are local roads.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I recycle my TV/computer/household appliance...
2. Can I burn brush/wood in Willistown?
3. What time can I start mowing my lawn in the morning?
4. There is a dead deer on the road, who do I call?
5. Is a Certificate of Occupancy (U&O) required for the sale or resale of a property?
6. Is hunting or trapping allowed in Willistown?