- Feature Links
- Documents & Permits
Documents & Permits
Building and Zoning Permits
Building and Zoning Permit Related Fees Can Now Be Paid Online
Fees can be paid by credit card or electronic fund transfer. Zoning, fence, sign and soil and erosion permit fees must be paid upon permit application submittal. For all other permits, the Building Department will contact you with the amount due and permit number(s).
Permit Application Submittal Process
Due to the volume of permit applications received, electronic application submission is preferred, except for large jobs. Please email to email@example.com for the fastest response and approval (please put the property address in the subject line). You may also mail in hard copies to 688 Sugartown Road, Malvern, PA 19355 OR hard copies can be placed in the drop boxes located in the front and back of the Township Building. You may also drop off in person between the hours of 10 am to 3 pm Monday to Thursday, and Friday 10:00 am to 11:30 am. Hard copies of full plan sets required for all residential additions, new SFD and commercial jobs A LOT is required for ALL commercial jobs.. ALL 24" x 36" or larger plan sets must be folded with the title block of the design professional facing outward. Rolled plans will not be accepted.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- 2015 Energy Verification Forms
- FAQ - When Is a Permit Required in Willistown?
- Building Permit Application
***ALL building permits require a zoning permit.
See Chapter 139-113 of the Willistown Code
- Conditional Use Application
- Contractor Registration
- Demolition Permit Application
- Dumpster-Container Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Fee Schedule
- Fence Permit Application (for new fences or replacements)
- Fire Protection Permit Application
- Generator Submission Guidelines
- Historical Review Application
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Official Township Map
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Pool/Hot Tub/Spa Permit Application
- Roofing Permit Application
- Sewer Connection Application
- Sewer Connection Fees
- Sign Permit Application
- Soil and Erosion Permit Application
- Solar Array Plan Review Requirements
- Tank Permit Application
- Tenant Information Form
- Tent Permit Application
- Zoning Hearing Board Application
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Permit Application