There are three different types of public sewer conveyance in Willistown Township:
- Gravity Sewer, which relys primarily on gravity
- Low Pressure Sewer, which is a pressurized sewer system that eventually goes to gravity system
- Penns Preserve Sewer, which is a spray field irrigation system
The Public Works Department monitors the public sewer pipes in the Township.
Sewer service is billed quarterly based on water consumption if you are on public water. Most properties with wells are on low pressure sewer, which are metered at the sewer pump unit located on site. In order to provide accurate meter readings for usage, the sewer bills are generated and mailed after the usage quarter has ended. Bills are mailed in April, July, October, and January.
- Payments can be made through your online banking institution. Please be sure to include your account number on your payment.
- Payments may be mailed to: Willistown Township, 688 Sugartown Road, Malvern, PA 19355. Please be sure to include a copy of your bill with your payment.
- Payments may also be made in person at the Willistown Township Administrative Offices. Please be sure to include a copy of your bill with your payment. Cash or Check ONLY.
Sewer Contact Information
- If you have an on-site septic system you should contact the Chester County Health Department with any questions or concerns.
- If you have a low pressure sewer system please call the Township designated service company, PreDoc, at 610-935-8590 available 24 hours a day.
- For all other sewer questions or concerns please call the Township at 610-647-5300 x237.